Hi friends!
It has been three months since I attended one of the Virtual Assistant (VA) seminar by Sir Jomar Hilario. I was so "high" and excited to do the assignment right after that seminar. During that time, I know I can do it. I was inspired by the simple requirements for being a potential VA. But here comes the real life of an employee, of going to the office from the usual 8-5 work and often times the needed(required?) overtime to finish some reports. The stress puts my tired body to just a little time to do my "assignment". Added to this, the weekend chores I had to do(time management--this I need). So time is running out until the deadline given to us to submit the "assignment" (oh am I dead?). I'm losing hope and thought that i might not be able to submit on time. I was so anxious because I still have to review the pointers and details of the assignment from time to time just to be sure I'm doing the right thing.
But you know what? When the Facebook group of the VA seminar graduates was created (thanks to Sir Jomar!), I was surprised that I was not alone in my journey. Some was still learning and doing it slowly. Others were delayed because they still have to attend to some family matter. In short, I can still continue my journey. I was inspired by the success of others who unselfishly shared their stories and other tips. In my heart, I know "something good is going to happen to me, this very day and this very year (this I learned from Bo Sanchez). And still the desire of trying to be a good and the best VA that I can be is still in my heart.
This early, I learned that being a VA is not all about the technicality of what you know; it's also about the attitude that you have to continue being the best VA you want to be. I hope you can join me as I walk this new path of my VA adventure.
God bless!
hi friend nice job. thank you for being such a good person. thank you for sharing the life of how to become a VA. You are my life saver talaga. God bless.
ReplyDelete